The ZARA effect...

I turned 25 on August 25th.

My fashionable sister decided to buy me the perfect birthday gift.

I N T R O D U C I N G ....THEE....... OFFICE CITY BAG







  
                                                                                            So, here's a better picture of the bag. Photo Credit: zara.com

Purse Brand: Zara  Purse Name: Office City Bag Purchased From: www.ZARA.com. 




In addition, to the b day gift given to me, I've decided to purchase the below items from me to me for my birthday... *fist pump*





Brand: Zara  
DESCRIPTIONREFERENCE
CHAIN, CORD AND STONE NECKLACE0/2897/001/050/03

LEATHER COURT SHOE                                               1/2228/201/040/41



POINTED BALLERINA WITH ANKLE STRAP       1/6250/201/040/41



Total Pageviews